Press CC to activate English subtitles.
* Mời các bạn xem thêm công thức và các lưu ý, bí quyết làm nhân ngon tại:
– 200 gram mung beans
– 80 – 100 gram sugar (can be adjusted to your taste)
– 75 gram oil (I use coconut oil as it gives very nice flavor to the beans and it’s more healthy than other normal cooking oil)
– 10 gram all purpose flour, dissolved in 40 – 50 ml water.
* Some tips for success:
– Adding sugar from the beginning helps the sugar to be absorbed better into the bean paste, resulting in a smooth and fine texture of the bean filling.
– Adding oil little by little but also from the moment when the bean paste is still very liquid.
– Cook at a very low heat. It is a bit time-consuming but it gives more time for sugar and oil to really “go deep” into the paste, which enhance the texture and flavor of the bean filling.
– Mung bean filling can be wrapped in cling firm, put in zip-lock bags, then stored in fridge for 1 day or frozen for 3 weeks (unfreeze in the fridge).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://synergytoday.org/meo-vat/