Just an afternoon tea time.
A gauntlet of 5 Dark Round Servants, each with 1 break bar: Lancelot, Gareth, Tristan, Bedivere, Gawain.
– Formation: At the start of player’s turn, a random Dark Round Servant will apply a large damage reduction shield buff to their team, then apply taunt and a 1 turn blue clock debuff on themselves.
– Break the Formation: The blue clock debuff can be triggered by hitting the Dark Round Servant with the correct condition: a Buster card, an Art card, a Quick card, a Critical hit or a damaging NP.
– Successfully breaking the Formation will deactivate all Shields on the enemy’s team for one turn before they use their Formation again.
– Failure to satisfy the blue clock condition will lead to them activating their Formation buff at the end of player’s turn, granting them various buff and a full NP gauge in case of Gareth, then they’ll apply a Focus debuff to one Servant on player’s side and beat the shit out of him/her. The Formation Buff then shifts to another Dark Round.
– Breaking their gauge will increase the number of cards needed to break their formation to 2.
– Gareth is incredibly dangerous, gaining Pierce Invulnerability before her NP, kill her asap.
– Tristan is equally annoying with Buff removal, Sure Hit NP and a 3 gauge NP bar. Prioritize to take him out next.
– Gawain’s Burn DoT is high and is the only Knight with AoE NP, he should be the next to go.
– Lancelot and Bedivere are harmless.
Space Ishtar is the better option for this fight but I can’t pass the perfect chance to use Bunny Altria vs the Round.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- UNFORGETTABLE 2016 Orange Bowl || A Game to Remember
- H.U.R.L. / Slob Zone 3D / Blob Schlammschlacht 3D (DOSBox) – Level 10
- Bahamut shark rabbit deck
- Kid's MEGA Choo-Choo TOY TRAIN COMPILATION for Kids – Children's Animation Videos for kids BRIO Toys
- DC vs Shazam The Shanghai Major 2016 Americas Qualifier Game 2 bo3